Páginas

terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

Spells to attract someone


Sympathy to attract someone

Want to look and not take piece, as the ancients said. When a person looks at another and feel in your heart that uncontrollable reaction, accompanied by an irresistible desire to be that person, no use resisting. It was written in the stars. The business is now doing everything to attract it. To do so, discover and write her name seven times in the middle of a street, seven times in the trunk of a tree and a wall seven times, then go to the edge of a river, a stream, and say seven times the following prayer:

PRAYER OF LOVE COMING

By the grace of Yemanja, and the power of the Holy Spirit ... (say the name) is enchanted me as much charm and it will be my (my) lover. Be clear night in the moon, is in hot sunny day, walk down my street, or have sleep or rest, while his cold heart, not bathe in my river, my heat is not warm. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário