Páginas

terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

Spells to find a new love




This sympathy is particularly who want to find their soul mate and start a love affair lasting and unforgettable. To make it you need a lot of faith and confidence in action and the power of the saint. On the eve of Saint Anthony, before midnight, pray the following prayer at the edge of a campfire, with a lock of hair in his left hand. Glorious St. Anthony, you have the sublime mission of embracing and cuddling the child Jesus, to promote harmony and love in the hearts of men and women reach me and help me, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, to find my true love. You who have been so kind to lovers, with God meets my request. Then throw the lock of hair on the fire and wait feels days.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário